Rock Revival Amy Boot Stretch Jean$148.00 Item #78435E8129B39
- Lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- Bootcut 18" bottom opening
- Rhinestones on embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, grinding and dremmeling details
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Wash inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Rock Revival Amy Boot Stretch Jean 8 8
One of My Favorite pairs of Jeans I recommend these jeans to anyone they fit like a dream! and there so cute with the Squiggleys! May 11, 2012
GREAT FIT! Love the rhinestones and the pocket shape....very flattering!! Also, the colored stitching is very cute as well. I have rolled them up to capri length too and they look great all around....definitely recommend these jeans!! March 17, 2013
Awesome Jeans I love these jeans they are super comfy and fit just right. Buckle is on of the only places I can get Rocks in short length. December 19, 2012
POOR quality for the money I purchased these as a gift for my sister and the embellishments on the back of the jeans fell off the first time she wore them, unacceptable for the price! She was no happy at all - I would not recommend. December 11, 2012
GREATEST JEAN! a perfect jean and just runs slightly large so order a size down. :) October 19, 2012
Awesome I like the detail the dark wash with the brown thread with a little bit of sparkle. They have stretch in them. October 12, 2012
Awesome!! I bought these jeans because the design is unique. It's a nice dark wash that's good for going out but I also like wearing with a plain t-shirt to kind of dress it up a bit. The fit isn't as snug as my lighter rock revivals but I still love them! My only complaint is I ordered on- line and when I got them the zig zag thread on one side was already coming out. Other than that I am happy with this purchase and would definitely recommend!!!! June 26, 2012
Stretchy! I received these jeans and they were too big. I normally wear a size 28 in Rock Revival but the size 28 was a little too big. Awesome wash and detailing though. May 17, 2012
1-8 of 8