Rock Revival Becky Easy Stretch Cropped Jean
- Mid-rise zip fly 24" stretch cuffed crop
- Curvy fit, slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- Sequins, rhinestones and faux leather applique on back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastin.
- Machine wash separately in cold water inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Rock Revival Becky Easy Stretch Cropped Jean 2 2
Must Have Love this crops. These are a must have to every wardrobe. Keep in mind that you will need to down a few sizes since they're an easy fit, but most comfortable crops I own! October 6, 2013
Cute! These capris are very cute. I love the pockets because they have lots of sequins and bling.They are also very different from any of the Rocks I own.They are very long for capris, actually long enough that I can wear them as straight-legged jeans if I want to (I wear 32 inseam). In order to get them short enough as capris, I have to roll them twice, once over the outside, and then once on the inside (so it's not too bulky).I'd recommend these! April 3, 2013
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.