Rock Revival Bob Straight Jean
- Regular fit jean
- Straight from knee to hem
- Mid-rise, 17 1/2" bottom opening
- Faux leather applique on embroidered back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, tacking and grinding details
- Zip fly
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash in cold water inside out separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Rock Revival Bob Straight Jean 2 2
Awesome pair of jeans This is the first time I bought this online and these fitted perfectly. November 13, 2013
Excelent & very stylish jeans..! This jeans looks good on fashion shirts & style italian shoes and is perfect for partying! September 11, 2013
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.