Rock Revival Celine Easy Boot Stretch Jean$168.00 Item #78435E8146E36
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Curvy fit, slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Sequin embroidered back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and dremmeling details
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- Please note this jean is running small, we suggest ordering 1 size up
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastin.
- Turn inside out and machine wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low and remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
- Model Info: Height: 5'9" | Bust: 34" | Waist: 27 1/2" | Hip: 37 1/2" | Wearing Size: 26x34
Rock Revival Celine Easy Boot Stretch Jean 5 5
Okay features Expensive, but made my daughter smile! The fit a but large but look very nice and wear well! September 23, 2012
Great Jeans!!!! I absolutely love these jeans. Best pair I have ever owned! I get compliments on them every day. Them are super comfortable with just the right amount of stretch. You can dress them up or down. Worth every penny!! September 11, 2012
very small compaired to others I love the look hoped they would losen up like all the other Rocks that I own....not happening, I thought I had finally found a jean that was consistant with the sizing but I guess not, this is the only easy boot that is cut so small, hate that I wasted my funds on these, although they are very pretty just wish I had known about the smaller cut would have ordered larger size.....come on Rock get with it so we can order off line without fear! August 28, 2012
Beautiful jeans!!! Got these jeans yesterday, and they are so cute!! I love dark jeans, and this color was perfect. The sequins on the back are really cute to!! Don't let the price drive you away, because these are worth the money!! And I'm wearing these the first day of school :) August 23, 2012
runs small i bought these in a size 28, i usually wear a 29, everyone keeps telling me this brand runs big,( i have another pairs of rocks in a size 28 and they fit fine) not the case with this pair they were so small i could barley get them over my thighs, also i bought a 30 length i felt like they were floods, it could of been just that one pair of jeans, love rocks and miss me, best jeans ever i usually shop online and will continue to do so, just thought this might help with this jean. August 23, 2012
1-5 of 5