Rock Revival Clive Boot JeanSALE $109.97 was $148.00 Item #78435E8711B5
- Regular fit bootcut zip fly jean
- Mid-rise, 19 1/2" bottom opening
- Embroidery and leather applique on back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking and grinding details
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastin.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Wash inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Rock Revival Clive Boot Jean 2 2
Nothing Special I own a lot of RR jeans, and this pair is the one that never leaves the closet. The color just doesn't go well with anything, and the blue stitching really takes away a lot of the detail that other pairs have. They were also really tight. Overall the quality is great, they just didn't fit my preferences. February 7, 2012
Favorite Jeans I just purchased these jeans a week ago on Black Friday. I was a little leery about spending $150 on jeans (my first pair of Rocks), but I tried them on anyway. I wear a 30S and usually have to have my jeans hemmed, but I was surprised to find that they fit just the way I wanted them too. They're not very baggy, but they're not tight either. They sit perfectly on my hips and are ridiculously comfortable to wear, not to mention they look amazing. The best part is that they aren't too long. Being a shorter guy, that's one of the major deal breakers when I buy pants. It's definitely the best investment in a pair of jeans I've ever made. December 1, 2011
1-2 of 2