Rock Revival Corbin Boot Jean
- Regular fit bootcut jean
- Mid-rise, 19 1/2" bottom opening
- Embroidered faux flap back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking and whiskering details
- Zip fly
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Turn inside out and machine wash cold, seperately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low and remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.