Rock Revival Darcy Easy Boot Stretch Jean$168.00 Item #78435E8358E9
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Curvy fit, slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Rhinestones and faux leather applique on back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastin.
- Turn inside out and machine wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low and remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Rock Revival Darcy Easy Boot Stretch Jean 4 4
Smaller fitting easys A lot smaller fitting than any other easy fit I've owned. Very pretty jeans, just not nearly as comfortable as I would have thought. March 23, 2013
LOVE these These jeans made me a Rock Revival fan for life. They are super comfortable, very chic and the quality is top notch. I wish I could order more pairs for the future and I hope they come in a crop style as well! February 19, 2013
SMALL For an Easy Boot, these are VERY small. I am usually able to order 1-2 sizes smaller than usual with the Easy Boots. I took the previous reviewers advice and didn't size down. I ordered my usual size, and they are uncomfortably small. Other than that, I like them. So I guess I'll try to lose some weight... February 9, 2013
Runs small for easy fit!!! I was really looking forward to trying these jeans on in the store as I love the wash and detail on the back pocket. I was very disappointed. They run extremely small - not like the traditional easy fit. Usually I am either a 27 or 28 in the easy fit and had to go up to a 29 in these jeans. I wear a 29 in regular or slim fitted jeans. Other than that they looked very cute on in the 29! The dark wash and back pockets are so cute! October 14, 2012
1-4 of 4