Rock Revival Darnell Boot Jean
- Regular fit bootcut jean
- Mid-rise, 19 1/2" bottom opening
- Faux leather applique on embroidered blowout back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding, lined cuts with fill yarn and repair stitch details
- Zip fly
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash separately cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Rock Revival Darnell Boot Jean 2 2
Mr Lonnie this was an excellent special purchase for my son and I returned and bought another pair at a later time April 15, 2014
Great quality comfotable durable jean You can't go wrong with RR they make great looking comfortable jeans that will last for years and years, this being a more warm weather, some of there pants are twice as thick as anything else while retaining comfort. Simply the best February 12, 2014
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.
A process of top or over-stitch details to 'repair' a hole.