Rock Revival Debbie Skinny Stretch Jean
- Lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 13" bottom opening
- Embroidered applique on back flap pockets
- Grinding, tacking and hand sanding details
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- 68% Cotton, 30% Nylon, 2% Elastin.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Wash inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.