Rock Revival Dino Relaxed Straight Jean
- Relaxed fit straight leg zip fly jean
- Mid-rise, 19" bottom opening
- Leather applique and embroidery on back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking and dremmeling details
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Wash inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable
Select styles are available for special orders. To check for special order availability,
please submit your request below. We will process your request and notify you via email
with the updated status of this item. Merchandise is not guaranteed. Shipping charges will
apply with special orders.
The information you provide below is for this product request only. It will not be added to our marketing database.
Rock Revival Dino Relaxed Straight Jean 1 1
Impressed within 5 seconds... It is always difficult buying clothes online ESPECIALLY when you have never tried on the product or brand name yourself before.. so I was going on a whim based on all the reviews.YES rock revival does run slightly larger than other jeans but i like that.. and love the fitYES they live up to the hype as far as quality and detail and you will feel like you are definitely getting your moneys worth..YES you will love these jeans and maybe the only brand you buy from now on.. simple as that..If you are on the fence about Rock Revival.. dont be.. buy immediately November 16, 2012
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.