Rock Revival Donna Boot Stretch JeanSALE $129.97 was $168.00 Item #78435E8340B10
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Rhinestone applique on back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, grinding, dremmeling and whiskering details
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastin.
- Turn inside out and machine wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low and remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Rock Revival Donna Boot Stretch Jean 5 5
Awesome~ My husband noticed these jeans right away - and at first I was unsure since I usually need easy fit or something super stretchy. But I tried them on anyway and they were real winners! He loved the unique wash and pockets, he said they weren't like anything else I had in my closet and found that to be very attractive. I have been getting back into wearing bootcuts over my wedges again after taking some years off to wear straight legs and skinnies. I am loving bootcuts again because of jeans like this! March 5, 2013
These jeans are Hot! These jeans feel great, look great and get alot of 2nd looks August 30, 2012
Love these Rocks! I saw these in the store and what caught my eye about them was the Peek a boo pocket which usually only comes in the mens! I had them order them for me since they didn't have my size in the store. I have several pairs of Rocks and these are definetely one of the most comfy. They are soft and kinda stretchy. I was a bit unsure about them when I first put them on because they are a bit low in the back and made my rear look a little different than it usally does is RR but as soon as i put a belt on the were perfect! Plus the wash is great...These are up there with my top 3 favorite pairs of rocks... You will LOVE these! August 10, 2012
Great Jean I tried these on at my local store and they look great, the only downside is they do not come in 36 inseam. The 34 is too short for me. I really want these to because you know how ROCKS are named, well these have MY name in them, "Donna". Just a shame. :( But they do fit really good and the pocket is cool it looks like a flap but it is a regular pocket. I am happy for those that can wear these. July 31, 2012
Very Sexy Jeans Best Rocks Ever!! These have to be my favorite pair of Rock R jeans Iv'e bought. There Great for any body type, making you look slim in all the right placed. The best thing about these jeans is there light weight fabric, makes you comfortable all day. The pocket design is Amazing....It's really a pocket, not a flap, so any shirt looks great with them. Don't miss out on these, as they say, " Try them, you'll Love them." July 31, 2012
1-5 of 5