Rock Revival Elaina Easy Boot Stretch JeanSALE $119.97 was $148.00 Item #784358254EB15
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Curvy fit, slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- Bootcut 18" bottom opening
- Leather applique on back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, grinding, dremmeling and acid wash details
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Machine wash separately in cold water, wash inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Rock Revival Elaina Easy Boot Stretch Jean 8 8
Rock Revival ROCKS! I love the Rock Revival jeans. These have a very neat wash to them, which I like the uniqueness. These are the easy fit and do run a a little big because of this. You just need to pay attention to the fit you are getting when you order online. I purchased these in the store, so had no problems with the fit, just went down a size. I usually wear a 28, but 27 fits me perfect in these. I'm 5' 5 1/2 and 125lbs and get a 32 inseam. My husband absolutely loves the fit of the Rock Revival on me and they way they make your butt look ;) I highly recommend if you are looking for a stylish jean with a great fit that isnt to tight in the thigh and leg area! They are pricey but I am addicted. I find it hard to get such a great fit in any other jean with the exception of the Miss Me jeans. December 30, 2011
Great wash I wasn't sure about this wash, but I really like it. It's a lot different than anything I have. March 23, 2013
loving it in er These are one of my favorites! The only thing is the waist band could have a little stretch. But I still love them. I own 2 pairs!! May 8, 2012
Awesome jeans Love the fit !!! They are super cute & the length is perfect. Lots of complements !!! Can't hardly wait til more styles come in! November 19, 2011
Quality Accidentally ordered the wrong size online which ended up to be a good thing. I have 2 other RR jeans both size 29, the Jen and Stephanie. The size I (accidentally) ordered in the Elaina is 26 and they fit perfectly! They do get a lil droopy in the rear as the day goes on, but all in all I love the quality of this brand of jeans and will continue to buy RR for my jean collection : ) October 26, 2011
this product has great features Love these jeans!! These jeans fit nice and they wash up perfectly. October 13, 2011
very cute jeans but I have 4 pairs of Rock Revival jeans all size 26 and fit perfect so I bought these online in a 26 thinking size would not be a problem; however, they were too big so exchanged for a 25. When I got the 25s I tried them on and were still a bit big but thought if I got a 24 those would be way too small and if I washed the 25s and dried them they may shrink up and fit. They did not so although they are very cute I cannot wear them. If you buy online buy 2 sizes down from your normal RR Jean size!! October 8, 2011
alaskamom Really great jeans. The fit is wonderful...and the look is great as well. October 5, 2011
1-8 of 8