Rock Revival Eugenia Boot Stretch Jean$148.00 Item #78435E8384B3
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Embroidered sequins and faux leather applique on back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastin.
- Turn inside out and machine wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low and remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
- Model Info: Height: 5'7" | Bust: 33" | Waist: 28 1/2" | Hip: 36" | Wearing Size: 26x34
|SHORT - 29.5"-30.5"||X-LONG - 35.5"-36.5"|
|REGULAR - 31.5"-32.5"||XX-LONG - 37.5"|
|LONG - 33.5"-34.5"|
Rock Revival Eugenia Boot Stretch Jean 4 4
Very slimming I don't normally go for the darker jeans but my usual sales girl brought these to me while I was trying on and I loved them! I went down a size in these. They were hard to get on at first but they do stretch a bit once you have them on awhile. I have muscular legs and a bubble butt and always try to find something that doesn't make me look too curvy. If you are looking for something different and very slimming get these jeans! You won't be disappointed. November 5, 2012
Beautiful pair of jeans, awkward fit When I saw these jeans on-line, I knew right away I had to try them on in the store, but when I did, I was a bit disappointed with the fit. The material is stiff and they don't hug my curves like my other Rocks. I had to go up a size as well and they just didn't seem to work for my body type. I love the black crystals and back pockets! Too bad they just don't work for me :( October 15, 2012
Dark but versatile I was originally interested in these jeans because I wanted a pair of Rocks that didn't have a flap on the back pockets. I like the fact that these jeans are dark and therefore they are slimming, can be dressed up or down, and the boot cut allows for great versatility. I've washed my jeans a couple times now and the colour is still just as rich as the day I bought them. October 11, 2012
worth it! soft, comfortable, great color, love the pocket details. September 29, 2012
1-4 of 4