Rock Revival Evan Alt Straight Jean
- Slim fit jean
- Straight from knee to hem
- Mid-rise, 16 3/4" bottom opening
- Embroidered back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and dremmeling details
- Zip fly
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastin.
- Turn inside out and machine wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low and remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.