Rock Revival Fabio Boot Jean
- Regular fit bootcut jean
- Mid-rise, 19 1/2" bottom opening
- Embroidered faux leather applique on back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, tacking, grinding, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- Zip fly
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash in cold water separately inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Rock Revival Fabio Boot Jean 3 3
I love every pair of Rocks I own! The fit & look are excellent but best of all is the quality! Their made of the best quality & thickest denim I've been able to find. They should last forever as thick as they are. June 3, 2013
Fits great. Awesome fit, very comfortable. Colors appear little darker than on the pictures. Still, goes great with either casual or athletic. February 12, 2013
Great jeans! Ordered these for my husband and he really likes them. They look great on him and he says they are comfy! We both have quite a few pairs of rocks and they all are top quality! The sizes have seemed to run true and the fit is always flattering! If they had these exact jeans in different washes I'd prolly buy them all for my husband! September 26, 2012
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.