Rock Revival Ginger Easy Boot Stretch Jean$158.00 Item #78435E8202E4
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Curvy fit, slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Sequins and metallic embroidery on back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastin.
- Machine wash cold, separately and inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Rock Revival Ginger Easy Boot Stretch Jean 4 4
first pair of jeans with "bling" Bought a pair of RR's for the first time a while ago. I wasn't looking for them but I told the girl helping me I need short inseam so she bought me these. I don't usually want to draw attention to my butt with bling but these fit nicely, These do seem to fit snug around the wait but if I try on a bigger size they are too big, so I deal with it as they do stretch some. February 2, 2014
Saggy Butt I really loved these jeans and they fit perfectly when first put on. After and hour or two, they really stretch out unlike all my other Rocks. Stretching in the waist and the butt. November 14, 2013
Awesome RR!! I tried these jeans on and immediatly feel in love with them they are comfy and the color is great. Just enoug bling in them for me. They did however seem to fit a little snugger and I did buy my normal size of 30 thinking they would stretch like most RR's do. All and all I love them! September 24, 2013
A little unsure... I purchased this pair of Rocks a few weeks ago. Today is the first time wearing them, I have had them on for about 3 hours and they have stretched out so much. My other Rocks do stretch a little during the day, but not to the point where I feel like they are falling off or creating the dreaded saggy butt look like these. I wish I would have known this before purchasing this pair because I would have picked a different style. I really wish I could exchange them... September 20, 2013
1-4 of 4