Rock Revival Irene Easy Boot Stretch JeanSALE $129.97 was $168.00 Item #78435E8393EB
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Curvy fit, slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Rhinestones and faux leather applique on back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastin.
- Machine wash separately in cold water, inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Rock Revival Irene Easy Boot Stretch Jean 16 16
rock revival irene easy these are really nice jeans, comfortbale and stylish at the same time. i love the wash its a perfect medium wash not too light . the easy fit rock revivals are the only ones i will wear, becuase they fit my curvy body alot more then the regualr. thank god for the easy fit!. December 15, 2012
Sizing I love the easy boot fit because they aren't as tight. But these jeans fit much larger than any of my other jeans from the buckle. They are still quality jeans, and very cute! I would just suggest going down a size or maybe even two! March 7, 2014
So much detail I bought these jeans in place of a pair (elaine) i had to return, I so love these jeans and all the details, they fit true to size and are very comfortable. A must have. March 7, 2014
pretty jeans runs a little big ,overall good fit. very nice studs on sides and back. cant compair to picture, much nicer, October 20, 2013
Stitching unraveling I really like these jeans, as soon as I took them out of the bag I noticed that the stitching was unraveling down the side of the leg. I really liked them so I kept them, I do wish that there was a little better quality control. March 23, 2013
Great jeans I love these jeans. I am 5'8 165 and a 27 fit me great! I wish they are low rise that's my only problem with them. I feel they are a little high on my hips but I will get used to them! February 21, 2013
These jeans fit well Jeans fit great but 3 of my 4 large stones have popped off of the pockets already. January 17, 2013
My perfect jean In my hunt for the perfect pair of jeans, I tried these on. It was like they were made for me. I have narrow hips, a bubble butt and heavier thighs. The mid rise fit my butt great and the slight stretch made my thighs happy, plus I was able to get a good fit to the hips by being able to buy for my hips instead of my thighs. I am 5' 7" and bought a 25/34. I typically wear a 2 or 4. January 6, 2013