Rock Revival Jacklyn Boot Stretch JeanSALE $129.97 was $148.00 Item #78435E8388B20
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Embroidered applique on back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastin.
- Machine wash separately in cold water inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Rock Revival Jacklyn Boot Stretch Jean 2 2
FIT!! I bought these jeans in my normal size they did fit a little tighter then most RR but I figured they would stretch out a bit and they did the first time i wore them and now that I dried them they fit tighter thru the legs. I do love these jeans and the stitching is neat just wish I would have gone up a size in them!! March 7, 2013
New Favorite Bootcut! I don't know whether Rocks are getting slimmer through the knee, or if my knees are getting fatter, but I went up a size in these bad boys so my legs could breath. Which doesn't bother me - so long as they look good, I'm not worried what size they are! These are probably my new favorite pair of bootcut rocks. I like the metalic stitch in the back pocket, as well as the inverted stitching on the sides of the jean. Super comfortable after they stretch. Love the length :) January 18, 2013
1-2 of 2