Rock Revival Jacklyn Straight Stretch Jean$138.00 Item #78435E8388T31S
- Low rise zip fly cuffed stretch jean
- Slim fit that is straight through the hip and thigh
- 14" bottom opening
- Faux leather applique on embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and dremmeling details
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastin.
- Turn inside out and machine wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low and remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Rock Revival Jacklyn Straight Stretch Jean 3 3
Great buy!!! Like the previous reviewers stated, these jeans are the most comfortable jeans I have ever worn. I can sleep in them, literally. The fabric is EXTREMELY soft, almost like sweats. They do sag/relax a lot after minimal wear. Possibly drop a size when purchasing!?! That is the only problem with them. The color and worn look are very versatile for all of the seasons. I highly recommend! October 25, 2013
Best jeans ever. These are definitely one of my favorite pair of jeans that I own. Most of my Rocks are stiff and these are so soft and smooth. Seriously like better. I definitely love the straight fit, they look so great on. They look great with sandals, flats or boots. September 20, 2013
Fabulous! Best pair of jeans I've ever owned! They are stylish and above all the move comfortable jeans ever! I want more! June 8, 2013
1-3 of 3