Rock Revival Jamila Boot Stretch Jean$148.00 Item #78435E8401B
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Faux leather applique on back faux flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and dremmeling details
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastin.
- Machine wash separately in cold water, inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Rock Revival Jamila Boot Stretch Jean 5 5
Fit like a glove! I love these jeans! They're my "go-to" jeans when I can't find anything to wear. They ALWAYS work. I was skeptical to spend this kind of money on any kind of jeans, but when I tried them on the first time, I knew I had to get them... soooo glad I did. I am 5'2 and didn't have to cut them #they're just a teeny bit long, but I wear them with my boots#. If I do get another pair, I may get them hemmed just to wear them w/ heels. They're true to size #I am a 27 and bought a 27#. Also good for after baby because they're low rise #no muffin top!# January 2, 2013
Love the wash I love the wash of these jeans and the faux pocket. I had to go up one size, I usually wear a size 28 and went to a 29 for comfort. Otherwise these jeans were a bit too tight. December 19, 2012
different fit but still great jeans I bought these jeans in exchange for some that i ordered online that were too small. I usually wear a 30 in Rocks but had to get a 31 in these but, these feel like an easy fit. It"s kind of hard to explain since I had to go up a size but they do not fit tight at all. I also noticed they are wider from the knee down to the ankle than my other Rocks. These jeans are a great color and good for a casual wear. I can already tell that they are not going to be one of my favorites but still a great jean nonetheless. October 12, 2012
Love Love these jeans! Fit is great! i did have to have the regular length altered by less than an inch, im 5'3" and very picky about jeans but the girls in the store at Lynnhaven Mall in Virginia Beach are great! Very patient and helpful! Im not into a lot of bling or wide leg/flare legs. Best investment I've made. Super happy! October 7, 2012
Thank you for NO BLING!! These jeans are great becuase I don't always feel like walking around with bling on my butt. The Buckle seems to be the only place you can buy Rock Revival in a shorter inseam, so THANK YOU for getting some Rocks without... rocks. The pockets are a nice size too.. not too big so they look nicer on a smaller tush. The 25 fits true to RR size. September 23, 2012
1-5 of 5