Rock Revival Jason Boot Jean
- Regular fit bootcut jean
- Mid-rise, 19 1/2" bottom opening
- Embroidery and faux leather applique on back pockets
- Hand sanding, grinding and dremmeling details
- Zip fly
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash cold inside out, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.