Rock Revival Joey Easy Boot Stretch Jean$158.00 Item #78435E8430E
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Curvy fit, slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Rhinestones and faux leather appliques on back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and dremmeling details
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastin.
- Turn inside out and machine wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low and remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Rock Revival Joey Easy Boot Stretch Jean 6 6
Love these jeans! I love these jeans. They were my first pair of rocks, and I learned they strech out a lot - so i made sure to buy them tight. My fav part is the light blue gems - its different than the normal embelishment you see. They are a nice casual denim color and fit well. As always, high quality denim and trim. March 6, 2014
love these jeans this is the first time I every bought rock revival jeans and I must say I am happy I did, I usually have a very hard time finding jeans to fit me right and be comfortable at the same time; I bought a different brand of jeans at the buckle store in the past and loved them so if figured it was worth a try buying the R.R . I have always liked the look of them when I would shop on line at buckle but was hesitant to order them . They fit true to size however they seem to loosen up some, not to the point that they look too big or baggy but more then some jeans I am use to wearing. I am in between sized and not sure if I should have ordered them in a smaller size because of the stretching out. All and all this particular pair of rocks are worth the money. I have gotten a lot of compliments in these jeans. I bought another pair that the sequins and little studs were falling off the first time I wore them and I didn't not even have them on long, very disappointed with the other pair I purchased very poorly made extremely poor quality the name of that pair is the Betty mid rise boot stretch highly dissatisfied with that pair highly dissatisfied very poor quality and they cost more then the Joey,s October 10, 2013
run small I wish these jeans fit like everyone else said they did. I ordered my normal size in mid rise and they were too small and didn't seem to be mid rise. I hate having to re-order multiple sizes because my buckle store does not carry very many extra longs. June 10, 2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE JEANS! These jeans fit great. Very comfortable. Sexy pockets. Super fabric and wash. Nice detail on pockets. Once I put these on I did not want to take them off! Love em. Tempted to buy 2nd pair in case something happens to these. May 23, 2013
FABULOUS JEANS! These are great jeans! Comfy without getting too loose by the end of the day! Love the blue detail on the back. May 18, 2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! These are the best jeans I've had in YEARS! I thought I loved my other Rocks, but these are my new favorites! They are so comfy, with a perfect lower rise that won't show your crack! The wash is nice, too. I LOVE the blue bling on the back pockets, which really sets these jeans apart from other Rocks. True to size for Easy Fits. I'm definitely ordering another pair just in case something happens to these. March 18, 2013
1-6 of 6