Rock Revival Joshua Relaxed Straight Jean
- Relaxed fit straight leg jean
- Mid-rise, 19" bottom opening
- Leather applique and whipstitch accents
- Back embroidered faux flap pockets
- Tacking, whiskering and hand sanding details
- Zip fly
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Wash inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.