Rock Revival Kai Boot Stretch Jean$158.00 Item #78435E8322B16
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Embroidered faux leather applique on back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, grinding, whiskering, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastin.
- Turn inside out and machine wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low and remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
- Model Info: Height: 5'7" | Bust: 33" | Waist: 28 1/2" | Hip: 36" | Wearing Size: 26x34
|SHORT - 29.5"-30.5"||X-LONG - 35.5"-36.5"|
|REGULAR - 31.5"-32.5"||XX-LONG - 37.5"|
|LONG - 33.5"-34.5"|
Rock Revival Kai Boot Stretch Jean 6 6
Nice Jeans I purchased these jeans online as I had been eyeing them for quite some time. They are beautiful jeans and really worth the extra money. I mainly wear Silver jeans and wanted to give Rock Revival a try since many good things have been said about this brand. My only complaint is that they stretched out a bit after some wear to the point I probably could have gone down a size, but went with my current size based on reviews that these tend to run small. I am new to the brand and not quite sure how sizing works compared to Silvers. Overall, a great jean and I love them. January 7, 2013
Jeans Love all rock revivals! Always fit well and do not stretch out badly. September 16, 2012
Love them! These jeans are so cute! I love the stitching and the pockets. They do run small though. I had to buy a size larger than I usually buy. I love the distressing and details. The holes have fabric patches behind each of them making it so they don't show skin.I was worried about washing them because of the fabric patches behind the holes. They did fall off in some places, but reattached when I used a warm iron. I didn't put them in the dryer, I air dry all my jeans.Overall, these jeans are great! They are very slimming. Rock Revivals are great for people with a bit more curve. September 13, 2012
So many compliments! I LOVE these jeans! I have worn them twice and have gotten more compliments on them then on any other jeans I have ordered from The Buckle! September 8, 2012
I didn't find it small... I tried these on in store, and the size I always buy in rocks is what I got. From what I've seen, they are running true to size, not small. I am kind of nervous to wash them, though (I've only worn them one time so far#... I feel like they're gonna shrink in the wash. They do sit kind of low, though. A little tight on the waste or something. Over all, though, I really like mine. I love the pocket. The destruction on mine feels kind of itchy, but my mom says that on her pair #of the same jean) she can't feel it at all. So I dunno... I'm 5'10 and she's 5'4, maybe that has something to do with it. August 30, 2012
Beautiful but the fits all wrong I normally LOVE jeans from Buckle; however, these jeans were way to small. The length was great, and the material feels like good sturdy material. if you get these order at least a size up, and maybe more. Also, the jeans are super low cut. I'm 5'10 so I'm used to my jeans resting a little low on my hips but these don't even cover my butt. Super disappointed since I live like 70miles from the nearest Buckle to return, but returning is definitely happening. August 20, 2012
1-6 of 6