Rock Revival Kai Boot Stretch Jean$168.00 Item #78435E8322B41
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Metallic faux leather applique on back flap pockets
- Sequin and rhinestone accents
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastin.
- Machine wash separately in cold water, inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Rock Revival Kai Boot Stretch Jean 8 8
Favorite I love these jeans. They fit really nice and the color is perfect. They stretch just enough - very comfortable. I would recommend these to anyone. February 2, 2014
My favorite pair....by far I show cattle and seen a girl wearing these at a show... I fell in love with them. I got them for Christmas and still can't get over how cute they are! I have seventeen pairs of buckle jeans, eight being rocks, but these are my favorite by far!! February 1, 2014
Rock Revival Kai Boot Stretch Jeans They are my daughters and look really good on her and fit her nicely. Comfortable, relaxed looking and we'll see how they hold up. December 6, 2013
extra SpArkle& BLinG!!!!!!! WoW!!!!! you have to see these in person!!!!!!! the online picture is good but they are very Sparkly with a lot of BlinG!!!!After reading reviews.....I ordered a size down in these from my normal and I'm glad I did!!!! they are very fitted now but I think they will stretch out just right !!!! they seem to be a comfy denim with the perfect denim colorI highly suggest these if ya like LoTS of Bling!!!!!!! September 11, 2013
Fantastic Just a fantastic pair of jeans, very comfortable. Just the right amount of bling for a day or night look. August 4, 2013
Stunning! These jeans are blingtastic! I love them. They have a little stretch to them, but I wouldn't say more than usual Rocks. I ordered my usual slim fit size and the size below it and ended up keeping the smaller size (even though they're on the snug size). I know that Rocks usually stretch out with wear, so I think they'll be perfect after a couple hours. True to length. The rinse is a nice medium-dark. May 18, 2013
amazing I personally think it has quite a bit of stretch to it, of course i have been losing weight, but in my other rocks I wear a size 27 and these i could fit into a size 26!!! and these are NOT AN EASY FIT! Maybe I have just lost that much weight, but these zipped and buttoned! and look sooo cute! I just put them on layaway today at my local buckle with my fave stylist and can't wait to pick them up, they are perfect! May 13, 2013
Beautiful! These jeans are amazing and so much prettier in person!I go between a 26 and 27 in rocks and chose the 27 in these.Not as much stretch in these but still a great fit!Love and highly recommend! May 10, 2013
1-8 of 8