Rock Revival Kai Boot Stretch Jean$168.00 Item #78435E8322B42
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Rhinestones and sequins on embroidered back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastin.
- Machine wash separately in cold water, inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Rock Revival Kai Boot Stretch Jean 2 2
First Love These were my first ever pair of Rocks, and they're one of my favorite jeans. I bought these in a 27, and they hardly stretch after wearing. It takes about 4 or 5 wears for them to stretch, and they really don't stretch all that much. I love the sparkly pockets, and the jewel buttons on the pockets don't scratch after wearing/sitting. Highly recommended!!!! February 7, 2014
Great buy! The Kai line of Rocs are the best buy because they NEVER sag/relax after wear. My first pair of Rocs that I ever purchased were Kai and that's what made me fall for this brand. The details, color, fabric are all top-notch. I highly recommend these to EVERYONE! October 25, 2013
1-2 of 2