Rock Revival Kai Easy Boot Stretch Jean$158.00 Item #78435E8322E32
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Curvy fit, slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Rhinestones on silicone injected back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, tacking, grinding and dremmeling details
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastin.
- Machine wash separately in cold water, inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Rock Revival Kai Easy Boot Stretch Jean 5 5
One of my favs These jeans are so soft and comfy...I love the fit and the way they make your behind look....awesome jeans ...love them.... March 7, 2014
Cute & Comfortable Jeans I agree with another reviewer who felt like these are lower than a true mid-rise. They aren't super low so that I feel like I'm always tugging them up, though. The Kai fit does tend to run smaller than some of the other Rock Revival styles, but I did stick with my regular Easy Fit size. These are pretty slim in the thigh. The bling on the pockets is just the right amount, and the denim on these is super soft. Overall, I really like them! January 12, 2014
Not curvy fit, rise is lower than mid-rise The jeans are cute. But they do not fit like curvy-fit jeans and I think the rise is lower than mid-rise. December 17, 2013
Super Nice Great looking jeans! Nice fit. Awesome fabric and wash. Loved the whisking!!!!! Beautiful pockets. I highly recommend these jeans as well. I own several pairs of Rocks and these are some of the nicest. May 16, 2013
Kai Easy Boot I ordered a few pairs of Miss Me jeans and these Kai RR also, hoping to find a winner. I think these are the winners, but I'm not quite sure about the whiskering in the front. It goes down past the hips to the mid upper thigh region. I wish it wasn't whiskered that far down. With the bulk of my thighs, it seems to "rainbow". This probably won't be so noticable after they stretch out a little.I love the way the back looks because the pockets are very cute, with the little rhinestones on the flap. The easy fit makes them very comfortable too. I think these are keepers. Rock Revivals are the best. February 28, 2013
1-5 of 5