Rock Revival Kai Easy Skinny Stretch Jean
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Curvy fit, slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- 12" bottom opening
- Faux leather applique and rhinestones on back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and dremmeling details
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastin.
- Machine wash separately in cold water, inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- If links need to be removed from the band, your local Buckle store can help you at no charge. If a Buckle store is not close to you, a jewelry store can usually assist you for a minimal charge.
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.