Rock Revival Kai Skinny Stretch Jean$168.00 Item #78435E8322S21
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 12" bottom opening
- Rhinestones and faux leather applique on back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and dremmeling details
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastin.
- Machine wash separately in cold water inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Rock Revival Kai Skinny Stretch Jean 2 2
Love these jeans! These are without a doubt, my favorite skinny jeans! First and most important is the length. At 6'0" tall, finding pants that are long enough is a difficult task. When you add to that my love of very high heels, if i find pants that i like that are long enough, they are definitely being purchased! The length is perfect and the style is awesome! The waist is a little too wide so I have to wear a belt (or get them altered), but these are my favorites for sure! January 1, 2013
Beautiful style and fit! When I first saw these jeans on-line, I knew I had to try them on and when I did at Buckle in Muskegon, I bought 'em. I didn't even look at the price tag :) The fit is awesome. They are comfortable and go with everything. I'm pretty critical about skinny jeans, but these are perfect. I love the bling and stitching. I highly recommend these! They are worth the money. November 15, 2012
1-2 of 2