Rock Revival Larry Relaxed Straight Jean
- Relaxed fit straight leg jean
- Mid-rise, 19" bottom opening
- Embroidered faux leather applique on back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and dremmeling details
- Zip fly
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash cold inside out, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Rock Revival Larry Relaxed Straight Jean 1 1
Back to school Rocks Excellent. These were purchashed for my son for back to school. He is a senior in highschool and PICKY! Loved he fit and this is his 5th pair this year. Love Rocks! September 20, 2012
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.