Rock Revival Lavinia Ankle Skinny Stretch Jean$158.00 Item #78435EP9068AK
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 11 1/2" bottom opening
- Rhinestones on embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding and whiskering details
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 98% Cotton, 2% Polyurethane.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- Made in Vietnam.
Rock Revival Lavinia Ankle Skinny Stretch Jean 1 1
Beautiful Jean! Sooo I was in love with these the moment I saw them - almost didn't try them on I liked them so much.To start, I'm happy to see that RR finally made their ankle skinnies a little shorter - I have another ankle skinny style and I could nearly wear them as a full length jean. These hit right above my ankle when cuffed. The length is awkward uncuffed.Fair warning, these are tight in the waist. I did stay true to size because they're SO stretchy through the thigh and calf, but I almost couldn't button them.... However, after wearing a couple times they're very comfortable and the waist doesn't feel NEARLY as snug. I think these are just a great fall jean. The stitching color is on point, and the "bling" is just enough. July 30, 2013
1-1 of 1