Rock Revival Lily Straight Stretch Jean$168.00 Item #78435E8433T3
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim fit that is straight through the hip and thigh
- 14" bottom opening
- Faux leather appliques, rhinestones and sequins on blowout back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and dremmeling details
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 98% Cotton, 2% Polyurethane.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Rock Revival Lily Straight Stretch Jean 4 4
Love Rock Revival This was my first pair of Rock Revival jeans and I was not disappointed. They fit perfect, and I'm super skinny so it's hard finding jeans that fit good. They are also super soft and comfortable! Will definitely be buying more of this brand! July 28, 2013
Like! This is the only pair of light denim I have, and I love them. I normally wear a 25, but the 25 is a little tight in this fit. They fit more like skinny jeans than straight, but I was looking for a really slim ankle without going to skinny. Going to keep the 25 anyway, because all of my Rocks relax after wearing them for a few hours. December 21, 2013
PERFECT LIGHT COLORED SKINNY! Rock Revival is by far my favorite brand, and these jeans confirmed it. I usually stick to a darker wash, but these made the exception! Super comfy and great fit in all areas. September 20, 2013
Perfect! I love Rocks! These are no exception! This is my favorite fit, its a little looser in the legs than a skinny but still perfect for tucking into a great pair of boots or wearing with heels or sandals! I love the pockets and the lighter color of these! I usually snatch this style up as soon as I see them because my size and length usually sell fast (I'm short, 5'3) and the super comfy way they fit! September 18, 2013
1-4 of 4