Rock Revival Liz Easy Boot Stretch JeanSALE $129.97 was $168.00 Item #78435E8433E3
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Curvy fit, slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Rhinestones on embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastin.
- Machine wash separately in cold water, inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Rock Revival Liz Easy Boot Stretch Jean 4 4
Cute! I am wearing these jeans right now! They look really cute and I love them, but beware: for an easy boot, these fit more like a slim boot. I ordered my easy boot size hoping for a comfortable fit. They're not super duper tight, but tighter than any of the other easy boots I have. I thought they might stretch out, so I decided to wear them. They stretched out a teeny tiny bit.I still recommend these, but beware they are more of a slim cut. August 17, 2013
Fabric inferior, service superior! I have purchased Rock Revival several times in past years and always found them to be superior in fit and fabric........not this time, however. The seat bagged out within an hour of putting them on. I was very impressed, however, with the prompt way Buckle took care of my return, and because of that I will be shopping there again, and I am hoping Rock Revival will return to using better quality fabrics for the really cute jeans they produce. April 7, 2013
Bling ! Love the look and fit of these jeans! Love the length! Was disappointed when I noticed the inseam on left leg was not straight and Rhinestones starting coming off the pockets after initial wear. I washed the jeans inside out, but that did not help. Still love these jeans. First pair of Rocks :) January 17, 2013
Love these jeans! These jeans have a great fit! They look cute with a hoodie and tennis shoes or dress them up with a sweater and cute flat! January 6, 2013
1-4 of 4