Rock Revival Luna Easy Boot Stretch Jean
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Curvy fit, slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- Bootcut 18" bottom opening
- Sequins on back flap pockets
- Rhinestone accents
- Tacking, grinding and hand sanding details
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Wash inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.