Rock Revival Matthew Boot Jean
- Regular fit bootcut zip fly jean
- Mid-rise, 19 1/2" bottom opening
- Leather applique on embroidered back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, grinding, cuts with fill yarn and repair stitch details
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash separately in cold water, inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.
A process of top or over-stitch details to 'repair' a hole.