Rock Revival May Boot Stretch Jean$168.00 Item #78435E8343B4
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Faux leather appliques, sequins and rhinestones on embroidered back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, tacking, grinding, dremmeling and lined cuts with fill yarn details
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastin.
- Machine wash in cold water inside out separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Rock Revival May Boot Stretch Jean 7 7
Loveee it Love this jeans, cute details and fits great to my body shape! February 22, 2014
Love them a go to jean! Great pair love all the details. Just wish they would have been careful when they placed some of the distressing. They placed it near the rear and I am just waiting for one of the distressed parts to get a hole and show my undergarments :/Oh well. They are awesome! September 25, 2013
May by RR I love these jeans! They're very cute and are definitely one of my favorites! They make your butt look so cute! The only thing I'm not crazy about is the "decorative" holes, which is just a personal preference. I'm sure a lot of people like them even more because of the holes. I think they look cute, but I worry how long they'll last. I'm not savvy when it comes to patching.Otherwise, I love the wash, the sparkles on the back pockets, and the fit #true to size for slim cut#. I highly recommend! May 31, 2013
AMAZING! I absolutely love these jeans. They fit amazing! They do run a little tighter in the waist than other brands but I just pull on them a bit to stretch them out around the waist. I wear a 25 in these and I tried on a 26 and they are way too loose in the legs but fit a little better in the waist. Definitely get the size that fits the best in the legs and the waist will stretch out!! My favorite Rocks ever! May 17, 2013
Incredible! These jeans are beautiful! I love the detail and destroyed look. Ordered same size as always and they fit perfect. May 11, 2013
Amazing jeans! I first saw these jeans online and loved them so I immediately went to the store to try them on and I fell in love! The detailing on the pockets is so cute and I really like the new Rock Revival design on the pocket. The fit is great. A couple pairs of my Rocks stretch out but these do not. I have numerous pairs of Rocks but these are definitely my favorite! April 24, 2013
Fit like a glove I just picked these jeans up in the store and they ARE AWESOME! They fit me like a glove. I am curvy with a small waist and larger butt and hips. I wear a 29 because of my butt. They are a little tiny bit big in the waist area but once I put my belt on you can't tell. I love Rock Revival jeans- especially because they accentuate my backside!!! April 19, 2013
1-7 of 7