Rock Revival May Skinny Stretch Jean
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 12" bottom opening
- Faux leather applique, rhinestones and sequins on embroidered back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and dremmeling details
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Polyurethane.
- Machine wash in cold water inside out separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable
Select styles are available for special orders. To check for special order availability,
please submit your request below. We will process your request and notify you via email
with the updated status of this item. Merchandise is not guaranteed. Shipping charges will
apply with special orders.
The information you provide below is for this product request only. It will not be added to our marketing database.
Rock Revival May Skinny Stretch Jean 2 2
Absolutely Phenomenal They are amazing. I have a small frame and so most skinny jeans dont actually look like skinny jeans on me. These, however, fit true to size and they are perfect with your favorite pair of fall booties -or- they'll carry you into winter with an amazing pair of riding boots. The pocket placement is right on the money and I'm loving the double stitching. SO flattering. October 16, 2012
LOVE THEM! They are so very comfortable. You literally feel like a rockstar when you're wearing these! They are so beautiful. I love the dark wash and the design on the pocket. Perfect fit. Not too skinny! Never found a better pair of jeans! October 4, 2012
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.