Rock Revival Moe Boot Jean
- Regular fit bootcut zip fly jean
- Mid-rise, 19 1/2" bottom opening
- Embroidered and applique on back faux flap pockets
- Hand sanding and tacking details
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Wash inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable
Select styles are available for special orders. To check for special order availability,
please submit your request below. We will process your request and notify you via email
with the updated status of this item. Merchandise is not guaranteed. Shipping charges will
apply with special orders.
The information you provide below is for this product request only. It will not be added to our marketing database.
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.