Rock Revival Molly Boot Stretch JeanSALE $119.97 was $178.00 Item #78435E8386B
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Sequin and rhinestone accents on embroidered back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Wash inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Rock Revival Molly Boot Stretch Jean 7 7
Rock Revival Molly Boot Stretch Jean Absolutely love these jeans! They are dark and the details on the back pockets look amazing! November 23, 2013
Cute jeans, ran smaller than other pairs i have Love the color and pocket, these ran a little smaller then the other pairs of RR jeans I have. But i think if I went a size up then they would have been too big. October 22, 2013
Love them I love these jeans they are my new favorite pair of rock revivals! They are so comfortable and you can wear them anywhere. August 23, 2013
Pretty but don't wear for extended periods! LOTS of STRETCHING I usually only wear miss me jeans but i have 2 pair of RR jeans as well, one is awesome and the other stretches out too fast, and ends up too big. I bought this pair hoping they wouldn't do that. They did! Within the hour, they were so baggy, i was horrified, and i was at work so i couldn't do anything...For the price, they should not bag out like this. My Miss Me jeans don't do that. I will stick to miss me jeans, i won't be buying more of these RR jeans.also, i wear 31s in miss me, but in RR, i have to wear 32s...they don't run the same. April 15, 2013
SHOCKING! I didn't care when I saw these online. I went into the store and the girl helping me put these in my room. Normally I don't try on things they put in my room if I don't care for them off. I tried these on and ended up loving them. I was really surprised. Off I thought they looked like some cheap LA IDOL jean but they don't at all. They didn't have any in my size so I ended up specially ordering them! September 24, 2012
Rock revival is the best! These have the perfect amount of stretch, and they are so flattering!!! I am addicted to this brand:) September 8, 2012
Great jean Awesome jeans! Would buy again! Love the dark denim. September 6, 2012
1-7 of 7