Rock Revival Molly Easy Straight Stretch Jean$178.00 Item #78435E8386ET2
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Curvy fit, slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- 15 1/2" bottom opening
- Sequins on embroidered back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and dremmeling details
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Polyurethane.
- Machine wash separately in cold water, inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
- Model Info: Height: 5'10" | Bust: 31.5" | Waist: 26.5" | Hip: 36.5" | Wearing Size: 26x34
|SHORT - 29.5"-30.5"||X-LONG - 35.5"-36.5"|
|REGULAR - 31.5"-32.5"||XX-LONG - 37.5"|
|LONG - 33.5"-34.5"|
Rock Revival Molly Easy Straight Stretch Jean 3 3
Awesome Jeans I love the easy Rock Jeans and love that they come in a straight fit! They fit perfect in my boots. The design on the back is perfect. I did have to size down two sizezs than what I normally wear with them being an easy straight. February 27, 2013
BLING! I ordered these online and i normally have a really hard time finding the right size in rock revivals because there all so different but i had read previous reviews so i ordered a 27 instead of my normal 28 and they were too loose so i returned them for a 26 that im waiting on! but go down two whole sizes if ordering online because of the easy fit! overall i was happy and they were a great color! :) February 22, 2013
Extremely Comfortable! I just bought these on Saturday and had to wear them that night. Amazing fit! They have such great stretch and the comfort is excellent! They are an easy fit so I went down 2 sizes from my normal boot cut size. The back pocket is WOW, lots of sparkle. And with a straight leg you can put them inside a tall boot, yeah! Thanks RR! February 11, 2013
1-3 of 3