Rock Revival Pamela Straight Stretch Cuffed Jean$138.00 Item #784358391CT10S
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim fit that is straight through the hip and thigh
- 14" bottom opening
- Faux leather applique on embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Machine wash cold water separately inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Rock Revival Pamela Straight Stretch Cuffed Jean 2 2
Love 'em!! I bought these hoping that the cuff wasn't sewn in and was supper happy that is wasnt when I got them. I like a straight leg jean and a slimmer fit but not a fan of skin tight skinny jeans and I usually have to have my jeans hemmed to a 29in inseam so all around these are perfect!!! They fit great (27's) and have a little stretch to them so after a couple hours they are exactly how I like my jeans, just the right mixture of skinny and lose. Can wear them with sandals, tucked into uggs or ridding boots, heels, flats, or my Frye combat boots (my fave!!). Great jeans! So glad I bought them while they still had my size online! I miss out sometimes! :( I'm 5'3 125lbs and always wear a 27 in Rocks. Prolly could go with a 26 but I like a looser fit. They still fit very well on my bottom tho. Just not skin tight! :) February 16, 2013
Cute but Awkward... I bought these Pamela straight cuffs because, well, they're adorable. The side stitching is really different from what Rock has been coming out with, and I love the color. HOWEVER, Being Almost 5'10, I was really expecting these to be a little shorter on me. The length is awkward. I'll have to cuff them up once or twice more for them to not look like a short pant that I tried to roll. And, uncuffed they're just a little too short, which tells you that they definitely are not a 29 insteam; I also bought the Vivian in an XL and I like the length of those.I bought the 29 even though they were a little snugg; half because I didn't want to go up a size, and half because we didn't get the 30. Regardless, after wearing them a full day they stretched to perfection. They just seem tighter on the waist than normal. My only complaint with the jean other than the length is that there are two unnecesary patches, one at the knee and one on the thigh. The holes aren't big enough for patches, and they're really stiff. So, I tore them out, and the jean is much more comrortable! January 18, 2013
1-2 of 2