Rock Revival Quintus Slim Straight Jean
- Slim fit cuffed jean
- Straight from knee to hem
- Mid-rise, 17" bottom opening
- Faux leather appliques on back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, tacking and grinding details
- Zip fly
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastin.
- Machine wash separately in cold water, inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Rock Revival Quintus Slim Straight Jean 1 1
My new favorites! These jeans are awesome! I have big legs, so I didn't think I could do a slim fitting jean, but these are still comfortable and look awesome. The wash, the detail, and the fit are all great. I'm really glad I was able to get a pair (they were very scarce by the time I decided to get them). These are definitely my favorite pair of jeans now! March 10, 2014
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.