Rock Revival Sasha Straight Stretch JeanSALE $109.97 was $178.00 Item #78435E8207T16
- Lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim fit that is straight through the hip and thigh
- 14" bottom opening
- Sequin back flap pockets
- Grinding, hand sanding and dremmeling details
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Wash inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Rock Revival Sasha Straight Stretch Jean 5 5
rocks Love them they run big. Its better to go with a size down thanwhat you would normally wear.the fabrick is not as thick as they have been in the past. January 18, 2013
AMAZING jeans Being 6'1" I have a rough time finding cute jeans that are long enough.. these jeans are by far the best pair I have ever purchased! I wasn't sure how the low set pockets would look but I think my butt looks pretty good in them (: Definitely recommend; totally worth the extra money. I really like that the sparkly stuff is on the front pockets and not the back.. I always feel like studs and sparkles will scrape off if they're on back pockets. I got a 36" inseam and they're long on me! Couldn't be happier. November 14, 2012
AMAZING jeans The silhouette in these jeans is very slimming and lean. The fit in the hips is incredible, stretches just enough yet makes your butt look great. The slim leg makes everything look toned and elongates. Definitely worth the money! June 22, 2012
Rockin' Jeans I almost second the other review. These are great jeans. All Rock straight leg do fit just like a skinny so just an FYI. However the waist fits like a boot cut. I liked the sequin on the front pockets, I thought it looked like cats eyes, cool. Great fit on the butt too. Thanks June 11, 2012
BEST JEANS :) These Sasha Straights are hands down my favorite pair of jeans that I own. They fit amazing, they make me look amazing... The detail is great, too. They hold their shape super well (don't stretch much at all). I stayed true to size in these (27). I would recommend them to everyone. They're a straight, but the rock straight is so slim through the calf that they feel more like a skinny, but not SO tight. These are the perfect jean :) April 12, 2012
1-5 of 5