Rock Revival Scarlett Stretch TrouserSALE $119.97 was $188.00 Item #78435E8200W8
- Lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Slightly fitted through the hip and thigh
- Relaxes to a wider trouser leg
- 20" bottom opening
- Rhinestones on embroidered back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking and grinding details
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Machine wash separately in cold water, inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Rock Revival Scarlett Stretch Trouser 4 4
Amazing jeans! These jeans are simply amazing. For my body type (pear), trouser jeans are the most flattering cut. It's so hard to find trouser jeans! I've been swooning over these for a few months, but my size wasn't available until last week. Once it was, I snatched it up quick.These are definitely more of a slim fit than easy fit. I ordered my easy fit size because the description states that they are "slightly eased through the hip and thigh". In reality, they are slim, and with very little stretch. Also, I usually wear a 32 inseam, but only the 34 and 36 inch inseam was available, so I ordered the shorter of the two. It works fine if I wear some of my taller wedges. I'm disappointed that a 32 inseam isn't available.Still great jeans, though. April 18, 2013
The most flattering pair of Rocks I own! These are my absolute favorite pair of Rock Revivals. Love the fit and the wide leg. Perfect length for my long legs and I love the back pocket design, gorgeous. Very pricey pair of jeans but worth every penny in my opinion. Absolutely LOVE them! March 28, 2012
Love Trousers I have been looking for a pair of trousers forever, but have wanted a darker pair instead of the usual lighter washes. When I saw these, I had to have them. I actually bought a size down from what I usually wear (26). I bought the 27 and couldn't make up my mind for weeks until I talked to an employee and she told me when she put the jeans on (and I quote), "she had a serious muffin top" and after wearing them for a little while they fit her well. So I went with the 26, as the 27 seemed to be bagging a little bit too much. They are a great color with great detail. March 15, 2012
LOVE THEM!!! I have been looking for a great trouser for some time now. When I tried these on I knew that they had to go home with me. The only thing I didnt love was that they where a 34 inch inseam but free alterations will fix that for me :) December 2, 2011
1-4 of 4