Rock Revival Sora Skinny Stretch Jean
- Lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 12" bottom opening
- Rhinestone back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking and grinding details
- 74% Cotton, 13% Polyester, 13% Spandex.
- Machine wash separately inside out in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable
Select styles are available for special orders. To check for special order availability,
please submit your request below. We will process your request and notify you via email
with the updated status of this item. Merchandise is not guaranteed. Shipping charges will
apply with special orders.
The information you provide below is for this product request only. It will not be added to our marketing database.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.