Rock Revival Sora Stretch TrouserSALE $129.97 was $168.00 Item #78435E8266W14
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slightly fitted through the hip and thigh
- Relaxes to a wider trouser leg
- 20" bottom opening
- Rhinestones on embroidered back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, dremmeling and grinding details
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- Please note this is running 1" short
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastin.
- Machine wash in cold water separately inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Rock Revival Sora Stretch Trouser 4 4
Comfy Jeans!! Great jeans and are very comfortable. I did size down by one size. My only problem, I brought them into the store to be altered waiting a week to be altered, they are still too long....so now I have to wait another week. UGH! February 11, 2013
dont size down do not size down. i did and now have to return and reorder. October 3, 2012
My favorite Flares Rock Revival is my favorite Denim Brand. As a Buckle Teammate, I am exposed and often purchase new products that are brought into my store, especially all the new Rocks. These Rocks are by far my favorite. They are the only trouser fit available in the store I work at. They stretch throughout the waist and thigh. So I recommend going down a size. Because of the 20 inch bottom opening (one of the widest) and the slim fit through the thigh, it makes anyone's legs appear long and lean. Could not ask for a better jean to go with my adorable BKE Sole wedges! August 13, 2012
Fits like a glove! If you are looking for a pair of jeans that fits like a glove, then these are your pair! They are buttery soft and feel amazing on the skin. These are a pair of jeans I could live in! August 1, 2012
1-4 of 4