Rock Revival Thom Relaxed Straight Jean
- Relaxed fit straight leg jean
- Mid-rise, 19" bottom opening
- Embroidered faux leather applique on back pockets
- Hand sanding, grinding, repair stitch, dremmeling, and cuts with fill yarn details
- Zip fly
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastin.
- Machine wash cold separately, inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low and remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Rock Revival Thom Relaxed Straight Jean 3 3
AMAZING The fit and coloring is absolutely amazing. They turn heads every time I wear them! April 20, 2013
now 55% more sexier ! I love them , i get noticed, and they are my new "get lucky " pick up women pants. September 24, 2012
not what i thought the product was big and hated the material is was made with not typical rock revival jeans just seemed cheap July 30, 2012
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
A process of top or over-stitch details to 'repair' a hole.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.