Rock Revival Tyson Relaxed Straight Jean
- Relaxed fit straight leg zip fly jean
- Mid-rise, 19" bottom opening
- Embroidered back faux flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and lined cuts with fill yarn details
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.