Rock Revival Vivian Boot Stretch Jean$158.00 Item #78435E8377B13
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Rhinestones on embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastin.
- Machine wash separately cold water, inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Rock Revival Vivian Boot Stretch Jean 5 5
Perfect!! (: Perfect jeans! The images on the buckle website do NOT do these jeans justice. The jeans are SOOO much more cute in person. They fit true to size and are perfect to dress up in or wear casually. I highly recommend thee jeans! March 23, 2013
Love them! I have worn these jeans several times now. They were very tight when I bought them but are now almost a little big, so be warned they do stretch, otherwise they're perfect! I love the pocket on them. The picture online doesn't do them justice, they are actually a dark gray stitch with metal grommets. March 20, 2013
New Favorite?! I was hesitant to buy this jean, because I purchased the first Vivian that we got in the midrise fit. However, I bought them anyway, because I am in LOVE with the patched distruction on the front (particularly at the top by the pocket) and the destroyed hem is such a nice touch. The colored stitch down the side is more grey than brown. I bought the XL, but after wearing them yesterday I probably could have gotten by with just the long. These are a true 36 inseam!Anyway, these did stretch a little more than the rocks I've been buying lately, but that might be because I worked in them for twelve hours straight. I would definitely suggest this jean! January 22, 2013
Comfortable! Just got these in the mail yesterday and I am in love! The fit is great. I like these better than any of the easy fit Rocks I have tried. Love the XL inseam. Not sure I am a huge fan of all the bling, but the fit is so great that I will deal :) January 21, 2013
Much prettier in person I bought the jeans yesterday and they are so pretty. I got them in store not online. They are true to size and the picture does not do them justice! The thread is grey and metallic silver. In the picture they look kind of dull but they are so pretty. I can't wait to wear them!! January 20, 2013
1-5 of 5