Rock Revival Vivian Easy Boot Stretch Jean$158.00 Item #78435E8377E8
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Curvy fit, slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Rhinestones on embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and lined cuts with fill yarn details
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastin.
- Machine wash separately in cold water, inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Rock Revival Vivian Easy Boot Stretch Jean 6 6
New Favorites! Great jeans!!!!!! Love this fit and the color!!!!! March 23, 2013
Cute jeans, poor quality for the price These jeans are really cute and fit me really well. The salesperson at the buckle did a really good job helping me pick these out so that they were the right length and size. After wearing them once, I washed them inside out on the delicate setting and didn't dry them. Half the rhinestones on one of the pockets fell off and there was a rip in the leg. I was pretty disappointed with the quality of these jeans especially with how much I paid for them. January 7, 2013
Super cute but gems fell off :( I really like the fit and glam look of these jeans which is why I bought them, however before I even washed them once the big gem on the back pocket fell right off :( I was so disappointed especially because of the amount of money i paid thinking they would be better quality. I loved these jeans but I don't want to wear them with a big missing gem! :( January 3, 2013
Cute Jeans! I bought these because I thought they were really different, and I really like rocks. The Vivian pocket isn't like any other pocket so far! I usually don't buy the easy rocks because my torso is short and the waistband hits me in a bad spot. That being said, definitely size down one size if you normally wear low-rise fits. These are a little uncomfortable on my waist when I first put them on, but they relax. I could have done the size down in the leg part. Regardless, these are a really cute, fun jean. I like the patches, and the pocket is cute. The easy rocks have pockets that sit higher up, so for those of you ladies who only buy the low-rise, they will make your butt look different than normal! I still love these, though, and I'm happy I bought them! November 8, 2012
LOVE! I love the way these jeans fit and they look great on my butt! October 26, 2012
Sexy, comfy & moveable The wash of these jeans, the stitching and just the right amount of glitz is really hot, and the easy fit is soooo comfortable. You can bend, sit, stoop......you can move any which way without your but crack showing. Nice! This is right up there as far as favorites goes. Hey, and those sales people who bring all the goodies to the fitting room for you~can really put some good stuff together. October 14, 2012
1-6 of 6